herakty

EXCELENTE - transcrição de uma conversa de chat de um grupo Balck Hat

herakty

chat logs de conversas anteriores e sobre a preparação de ataques reais (claro que só são mostradas algumas coisas que não revelam dados sobre ataque, claro, mas dá para ver como funciona um grupo de cracking... qualquer semelhança com o meu comportamento stressado é pura coincidência... ainda vocês dizem coisas de mim lol... famosos ataques que aconteceram recentemente, como:

HBGary Federal Security Fail

https://infosecisland.com/blogview/12612-HBGary-Federal-Security-Fail-Again.html

Gawker Breach: 1.3 Million Accounts Exposed

https://infosecisland.com/blogview/10217-Gawker-Breach-13-Million-Accounts-Exposed.html

Anonymous #HQ: Inside The Secret War Room

So, Hubris/A5h3r4/Metric have broken into the inner circle of at least one cell of Anonymous.

I say "cell" because I do not think that these users are the actual full scale leaders of Anonymous, instead, as I have said before, there are cell’s of Anon’s that perform operations sporadically.

These folks, if the chat transcripts are true, are the ones behind the HBGary hack, and at least one of them, the Gawker hack.

John Cook and Adrian Chen — Dissident members of the internet hacktivist group Anonymous, tired of what they call the mob’s “unpatriotic” ways, have provided law enforcement with chat logs of the group’s leadership planning crimes, as well as what they say are key members’ identities. They also gave them to us.

The chat logs, which cover several days in February immediately after the group hacked into internet security firm HBGary’s e-mail accounts, offer a fascinating look inside the hivemind’s organization and culture.

As you can see below, some of them are at least nervous about being popped or infiltrated.. Those would be the smart ones…

04:44 <&Sabu> who the frak wrote that doc

04:45 <&Sabu> remove that frak from existence

04:45 <&Sabu> first off there is no hierachy or leadership, and thus an operations manual is not needed

[snip]

04:46 <&Sabu> frak like this is where the feds will get american anons on rico act abuse and other organized crime laws

04:47 <@Laurelai> yeah well you could have done 100 times more effective frak with HBgary

04:47 <@Laurelai> gratted what we got was good

04:47 <&Sabu> if you’re so fraking talented why didn’t you root them yourselves?

04:47 <@Laurelai> but it could have been done alot better

04:47 <&Sabu> also we had a time restraint

04:48 <&Sabu> and as far as I know, considering I’m the one that did the op, I rooted their boxes, cracked their hashes, owned their emails and social engineered their admins in hours

04:48 <&Sabu> your manual is irrelevent.

[snip]

04:51 <&Sabu> ok who authored this ridiculous “OPERATIONS” doc?

04:51 <@Laurelai> look the guideline isnt for you

04:51 <&Sabu> because I’m about to start owning nigg3rs

04:51 <&marduk> authorized???

04:52 <@Laurelai> its just an idea to kick around

04:52 <@Laurelai> start talking

04:52 <&Sabu> for who? the feds?

04:52 <&marduk> its not any official doc, it is something that Laurelai wrote up.. and it is for.. others

04:52 <&marduk> on anonops

04:52 <&Sabu> rofl

04:52 <@Laurelai> just idea

04:52 <@Laurelai> ideas

04:52 <&Sabu> man

04:52 <&marduk> at least that is how i understand it

04:52 <@Laurelai> to talk over

04:53 <&Sabu> le sigh

04:53 <&marduk> mmmm why are we so in a bad mood?

04:53 <&Sabu> my nigga look at that doc

04:53 <&Sabu> and how ridiculous it is

[snip]

04:54 <&marduk> look, i think it was made with good intentions. and it is nothing you need to follow, if you dont like it, it is your good right

04:55 <&Sabu> no frak that. its docs like this that WHEN LEAKED makes us look like an ORGANIZED CRIME ORGANIZATION

VEJAM TUDO EM:

https://www.infosecisland.com/blogview/12664-Anonymous-HQ-Inside-The-Secret-War-Room.html

teckV