herakty

Hakin9 Cybercrime and Cyberwar Predictions for 2011

herakty

http://hakin9.org/system/editions/photo1s/1581/medium/H9_01_2011.jpg

Uma das mais interessantes revistas de segurança e gratuita... já foi apresentada mas este mês tem um artigo de capa que acho mt interessante... as tais previsões :D

Cybercrime and Cyberwar Predictions for 2011

In my last article, I showed you where to find some of the best and mostly untapped resources available to improve your personal computer and network security posture. In this article, I will share with you some great resources on researching trends of Cybercrime and Cyberwar and from my own research my conclusions on what is coming our way in 2011.

Pros and cons of partial passwords in web applications

Almost every web application requires some kind of authorization. Most of them use user password authorization. And most of time one is forced to type full password. Is this solution convenient Probably yes. Is it secure? Not quite. There are few solutions of authorization by password. Let’s consider one of them called partial passwords.

Sharing Malware

There is a lot of malware out there, and a lot of people interested in analyzing what they can find. Commercial services, friendly alliances, and others set up to collect and share those samples. Is this a good idea?

The Social Web Threat

E MUITO MAIS:

http://hakin9.org/magazine/1581-cybercrime-and-cyberwar-predictions-for-2011

teckV